Welcome to the reality I have been warning about. It is a warning some of you chose to argue with me. “Gangs, drugs, crime increasing in Langford”.
If you want evidence of crime increasing in Langford, read this from the Times Colonist of 02/19/2015, this morning. Then answer some tough questions for me.
“Four people were arrested and one teen was taken to hospital after a violent drug-related robbery in a Langford park Wednesday afternoon.”
“Witnesses in Danbrook Park called West Shore RCMP around 4 p.m. after a group of four men and one youth robbed a 13-year-old and 17-year-old of their drugs.”
“Investigators believe the four men knew the victims had drugs on them.”
“They range in age from 17 to 22. One man is from Langford and three are from Sooke.”
Here are some tough questions for Stew Young about crime increasing in Langford.
- If drugs are not invading your schools, where did a 13 year old and a 17 year old get drugs?
- What in the hell are drugs doing in your high schools? Get the drug dealers away from our kids.
- Did you read that right, a 13 YEAR OLD?
- How does a 13 year old even know a 22 year old?
- Since at least one of the assailants was 22, what is a 17 year old doing with 22 year old?
What would cause three individuals to travel from Sooke to your little city to rob kids for drugs? Let me answer that one for you. “Because if you are hunting tigers, you go to the jungles where you know tigers live. Therefore, if you are hunting drugs, you go to the little city where you know drugs are to be found.” These guys knew the kids were dealing and they were targeted.
- Do you think that they got robbed because they had a joint on them? Or do you think they might have had something more?
- Do these kids know something that you don’t know or are you just in denial?
From the same edition, also comes this.
“Between 6 and 12 car break-ins have been reported on each of the past three days, said Cpl. Mike Holmes. In most cases, police believe, the cars were left unlocked. Thieves try door handles and target vehicles with GPS, alcohol, cash and other valuables visible.”
“We’re seeing a steady increase in these thefts from vehicles that are insecure…”
From the same edition, yet again, comes this
DO YOU NEED ANYMORE EVIDENCE OF CRIME INCREASING IN LANGFORD? WAKE UP LANGFORD!
Here is what you are looking at just recently. You are seeing the tip of the ice berg here. Common sense tells you there are a plethora of other crimes that never get reported or never make the news. There are drug busts, B & E’s, as well as other attacks, etc.
This is Langford’s news lately.
increasing B & E’s aimed at targets of opportunity.
three drug related home invasions.
drug dealer stabbed to death.
drugs in the schools, with a 13 year old and 17 year old getting robbed in a park for drugs.
Signs of Drug Activity
Those are all signs of DRUGS. Be Alert. Report anything suspicious. If you don’t, you are the authors of your own demise.
Protect your children.
Below are some actions that you ABSOLUTELY NEED TO TAKE NOW. Read them and answer these questions.
Where are your kids tonight? What do they do after school? Do they have too much free time? You need to do the following.
- Learn about the world your son or daughter sees, and understand that world.
- Look at things through your children’s eyes and understand the pressures that they feel.
- Actively engage with your children. Talk not just about how their day went, but also about their feeling. Ask what interests or concerns them.
- Be a good role model in the manner in which you talk about others and in the manner in which you speak to others. As well, show respect when you interact with your kids or your significant other.
Important: City of Langford Feedback Form
Included with this post is a link to the City of Gangford feedback form provided by a reader.
Please click the link and please send your thoughts to the city. If you get a response from the city, then please share it with me, email@example.com. I want to alert everyone as to the “blah, blah, blah” produced by Stew Young’s public relations machine.
My voice is limited; yours is limitless
Stew Young and his “build at any cost” attitude are solely responsible for crime increasing in Langford